Mine of Possibilities
Hotel Kliczków Castle , ul. Kliczków 8 Kliczków
Potato Poland 2020
Meeting of industry leaders devoted to the exchange of information and integration of the industry combined with the presentation of the Lower Silesian region
MINE OF POSSIBILITIES
16.30 – 17.00 Welcoming guests – registration
17:00 – 17.10 Development of economic infrastructure in the Lower Silesia region and possibilities of supporting investment activities
- Paweł Czyszczoń, Representative of the Marshal’s Office in Wrocław
17.10 -17.20 Program for Polish Potato
- Krzysztof Kielak, Representative of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
17.20-17.30 Strategy Economy 4.0
- Roman Bathelt, FarmNet
17.30-17.50 Coffee break
17.50 – 18.00 Possibilities for development of commodity production in Poland, including in the Lower Silesia voivodeship, in light of European production.
18.00 – 18.10 Place of Poland and its regions in the world potato market. Current status, perspectives, opportunities and threats.
- Marcin Wroński, Deputy Director General KOWR
18.10 – 18.20 Instruments for financing economic activity in the agricultural industry.
- Tomasz Król, Director of business service centre ARP S.A.
18.20-18.30 Polish Development Fund. Development opportunities and support for foreign investment.
- Krzysztof Hajłasz, Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH)
18.30 – 23.00 Banquet with modern Polish cuisine and Silesian flavours.